Monday, September 22, 2008

Mental Health Day


Last Friday I took a "Mental Health Day" and went to watch the Pens practice.
Here are some photos I snapped...

The "White" team stretches

Janne Pesonen

Jeff Taffe sporting his new number - #22

Mike Yeo diagramming the drill

Casual observations...

- Miro Satan and Ruslan Fedetenko have a good shot - similar to the sniping Petr Sykora. Should get a lot a goals set up by Crosby and Malkin, respectively.

- Pesonen looks small and light. I worry if his body will hold up over a season of big-timebanging in the NHL.

- Fleury stoned Crosby on the shoot out and proceded to glide across the ice "riding his stick" in triumph!

- I would like to think Taffe will be around after the pre-season. My guess is Ryan Stone won't be.

GGG

1 comment:

MoonKween's Kastle said...

GET'CHO ASS TO WORK, HOMIE!!

(reminder: facebook!!!! you can keep in touch with your favorite boring bloggers like me & KJ :-)