Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pens 2008-2009 Schedule Released!

EN has a pretty nice breakdown of the Pens schedule next season.

While you really shouldn't miss any home games featuring the Rangers, Flyers, or Caps (just 'cause we like to spank them and that selfish tool of a hockey player) the game I am double circling on my calendar is The Maple Leafs on October 18th!

Why?
1. Because the TML nation descend upon the Mellon Arena in a mass druken stupor and you get to see idiots like this and this (of course fans like this and this are always welcomed with open arms)
2. The games are ALWAYS entertaining
-and-
3. the Leafs are really gonna suck this year, esp. if they don't resign Sundin - so you're likely to see a Pens victory!

...just remeber TML losers since 1967

Oh, yes, and I almost forgot...here's a new cat video as requested by my one fan out there.



That's all for now...GGG

1 comment:

MoonKween's Kastle said...

Hey, it's your one & only fan here. I'm just sittin' on my ass, filin' my nails, smackin' my gum, waitin' to answer someone's phone...*sigh*.

Thanks for the cat vid that I requested. You may want to blog about this now, if you've not already started to....

Discuss.....