Sunday, June 29, 2008

My First Post

Well here it is my first official post! I've thought about blogging for a very long time before actually "jumping into the pool". Nothing like being ahead of the curve, huh?!

With this blog I hope to have a repository of my hockey thoughts and droppings. Even if no one reads this dreck at least I will have a place to collect my thoughts; rant; or just plain amuse myself. I don't think there is anything wrong with that do you?

My hope for this blog is that it is at least minimally interesting to the average reader - whomever the hell that is. In any case I promise - but not guarantee - that I will keep posts short and concise (we'll see about this one); witty; and hockey related.

No pictures of my son's Pee Wee team - promise.
No hot babes picts. Okay maybe a few - but not enough to overwhelm the hockey substance.
No pseudo-intellectual B.S. - if you want that read here
No Britney Spears coverage - if you want that read here

Until next post! - G.G.G.

2 comments:

Kendall J said...

Dude, this rocks! Nice to see the start. Thanks for the link! What you mean? "B.S."?

MoonKween's Kastle said...

i'm with you, KJ...what is this "BS" stuff of which you speak, garbage goal guru?

my blog has more substance than just britbrit! i have a MIND, too, ya know!! brains AND beauty...i'm the total package! :-)